Join Us Online for the NAFCD & NBMDA Virtual Xperience
After many conversations with key stakeholders and thoughtful consideration of the evolving public health crisis COVID-19 has caused, NAFCD and NBMDA have made the decision to transition our annual convention into a fully virtual experience – the NAFCD x NBMDA Virtual Xperience.
We've anticipated many of what we believe will be the "FAQs" for this decision and the new online experience for attendees, sponsors and exhibitors on our FAQ page. If you have any questions that are not addressed on the website, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Does My Package Include
- Six (6) Individual registrations for access to all sessions within the Virtual Convention
- Two (2) Individual registrations to participate in the Emerging Leaders Conference held prior to start of Annual Convention
- One (1) Booth on the virtual show floor featuring a variety of branding options
- Access to both NBMDA & NAFCD distributor attendees during the live event
- Access to the complete registration list ahead of the live event
- Company listing on the event website, virtual exhibit platform and printed Convention Program
- Acknowledgment during select pre and post event communications to the distributor audience
- Marketing support to assist you in promoting your involvement to the distributor community
- Association staff support in securing introductions and/or appointments with targeted distributors
- Special fee discounts for First Time Exhibitors
View our Virtual Booth Demo here. Check back for frequent exhibitor information updates including demos, how-to webinars and more details to ensure your team is properly prepared for our Virtual Xperience!
Download Virtual Booth Demo
Official Exhibit Hall Hours*:
- Tuesday: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
*Please note that exhibitors must staff their virtual booth with the appropriate personnel during official exhibit hours including staff to handle pre-set, private appointments as well unscheduled public Zoom meetings.