Back by popular demand! University of Innovative Distribution In-A-Day (formerly DMU) will be held on November 12 in conjunction with the NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention. This is the perfect opportunity for sales, general, operations and branch managers managers to improve their market knowledge and productivity and get a sneak peek at the University of Innovative Distribution which takes place each spring at Purdue University.
Jim Ambrose’s Business Skills and Leadership Training for Wholesale Distribution Branch Managers
Jim Ambrose’s workshop will provide you with strong tools and techniques to improve effectiveness at driving employee engagement by exploring your communication style and leadership personality for an end goal of aligning costs to maximize profit. Click here to learn more!
- Learn how to manage the outside sales performance while driving margin improvement
- Explore account package analysis
- Assess if the “right costs” are deployed in your branch
- Help employees improve customer service, behavior and performance
- Busy Busy Busy: Life of a Branch Manager
- Communication: The Good, Bad, and Ugly Habits
- How We Think About Things
- Branch Manager’s Compass for Profitability
- Market Awareness
- Account Package Management
- Sales Management: Tools that drive Profitable Share Gain
- Ambrose Leadership Effectiveness Model
- Employee Feedback Results
- The Mini-Huddle
- Performance Review One-on-One
How to Register
Make the most of your time in New Orleans, and return home with the knowledge you need to strengthen your sales team, an essential department in any distributor or supplier company. Separate registration is required to attend this valuable, one-day workshop.
Add to My Registration
Save up to $200 when you register for UID In-A-Day and the Annual Conference prior to September 13!
Meet Jim Ambrose
Jim Ambrose has been directly engaged in wholesale distribution sales and management positions for over 40 years. He is a very popular speaker and the author of the best selling books, Five Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager published by NAW. Jim’s series of Workshops on Business Skills and Leadership Training for the Branch Manager and on selling skills for the outside salesperson have proven to be a valuable training tool for managers in all trades across the US and Canada.
Publications and Workshops
E-Learning: Products for the wholesale distribution branch manager and sales manager