Thank you for your partnership and support of NAFCD and NBMDA. Below are some resources to help you plan, exhibit and promote your company more effectively at the 2019 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention.
Maximize Your Success
Download the Exhibitor Checklist to help you stay on top of your resources in a timely manner.
Attendees and exhibitors are currently scheduling meetings with one another. You're competing for their time – don’t get left behind!
Use the mobile app (once available) or download our hard-copy Appointment Scheduler.
Exhibitor Marketing Kit
Our newly enhanced Exhibitor Marketing Kit will provide you will customizable webpages, banners, emails and social media posts to help you promote your attendance.
The Exhibitor Marketing Kit will be available late July.
This event is your opportunity to make connections that help grow your business. See who is attending and ensure a meeting with your preferred trading partners.
Steps to Success
In order to help you build relationships with exhibitor attendees, follow the Top Ten Tips for Exhibitor Success at the annual convention.
Bring Your Own Distributor
Invite your frst-time attending distributors! By offering your distributors complimentary access to the event, you’re helping them grow their business while strengthening your relationship.
Nail Down the Logistics
Exhibitor Resources Kit
The Exhibitor Service Kit will be coming in August. The manual will contain general information, rules and regulations, registration and lead retrieval information, freeman order forms and utilities and additional services – all of which are important to the success of your table top!
Exhibitor Registration and Materials
Convention logistics are as critical as show promotion when managing your booth. Use the materials here to plan ahead!
- Badge Registration - Each 8x10 booth includes two (2) full conference exhibitor badges. You will receive your vendor code to register your booth staff from firstname.lastname@example.org following the completion of your exhibitor contract.
General Conference and Exhibit Information:
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Schedule of Events
- NAFCD Rules and Regulations
- NBMDA Rules and Regulations
Exhibitor Event Schedule
The Hyatt Regency New Orleans – Elite Hall
Tuesday November 12, 2019 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday November 13, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
ALL TABLETOPS MUST BE COMPLETE BY Wednesday November 13, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday November 13, 2019 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Welcome Reception)
Thursday November 14, 2019 10:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
All tabletops must be opened and staffed during the show hours. Exhibitors will be required to exit the exhibit hall as soon as the show closes each night.
Thursday November 14, 2019 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Exhibitor Orientation Webinar
The 60-minute exhibitor orientation webinar contains extremely valuable information for you as an exhibitor to plan for the upcoming event, and we highly encourage you to listen for tips, tricks and answers to common questions. The Exhibitor Webinar will take place in August.
Tabletop Rules and Regulations
To maintain the conference tabletop space atmosphere, the NAFCD and NBMDA Board of Directors have established strict policies regarding your booth space. Please review the below information to ensure you abide by the tabletop rules and regulations once you arrive onsite.
- Tabletop models or displays must not exceed the height of 4 feet (48") above the table. No display material may extend beyond the width or length of the table.
- No more than two (2) floor standing sample racks or shelving units are permitted within the 8 x 10 display space. More than two (2) floor-standing product sample racks or shelving units are not permitted.
- You will be asked to remove any items that go beyond the scope of the tabletop rules and regulations at your own cost. We recommend to not send additional units or items as we will ask you to store them off the show floor at your own cost.
- If your company has multiple samples to display, please keep them confined to your tabletop space.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities at the 2019 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention, please contact Robb Shrader, Sales Coordinator, at 312.673.5581, or via email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions on exhibiting, please contact Andrea Ball, Exhibits Coordinator, at 312.673.4791,or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help you make the 2019 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention the best experience possible!