Who Are the Attendees?
Each exhibitor receives the following:
- Access to both NAFCD and NBMDA distributor attendees
- Preferred room rate at the New Orleans Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Company listing on event website and the Event Program
- Acknowledgement to all distributor attendees via pre- and post-event marketing communications
- Marketing support to assist in promoting your involvement to the distributor community, including assistance setting up appointments ahead of time
- Incentives for first-time exhibitors
What Does My Package Include?
- Two (2) individual registrations providing access to all scheduled food and beverage functions and educational programs
- One (1) 6’ display table and Two (2) chairs
- Booth ID sign
Download 2020 Exhibit Contract
2020 Floor Plan
Are you a supplier?
This event provides executive-level access to leading interior building material and ﬂooring distribution firms throughout the U.S. and Canada. Distributors in attendance at the convention are looking to spend time with their current suppliers and identify new product lines to distribute.
Suppliers of all interior building material, woodworking and flooring products that seek to do business and enhance their relationship with wholesale distributors should secure a booth at the convention.
Are you a service provider?
This event provides executive-level access to leading interior building material and ﬂooring distribution firms throughout the U.S. and Canada. Distributors in attendance at the convention are looking to build relationships with service providers who offer products and services that will help them run their business more efficiently and cost effectively.
Service providers that seek to sell products and services to distributors should secure a booth.
Is this your first time?
We provide extra care and attention to our frsttime exhibitors to ensure a positive experience. Benefts include:
- Up to $2,900 savings on your exhibitor fee
- No membership commitment required
- NAFCD + NBMDA staff-facilitated introductions to your distributor targets
Contact Robb Shrader, NAFCD + NBMDA Sales Coordinator at (312) 673-5581 or email@example.com for more information.